Portfolio Review: Emma Bowkett e Josh Lustig
Open Call: 28 Mar 2022
Deadline: 22 Mai 2022
Where: IPF Porto, 26 Mai 2022
EDO invites all emerging* photographers and visual artists to submit projects for a free portfolio review with the speakers of this edition.
From 21 Oct-26 May, projects will be selected according to the jury's criteria, and chosen participants will be assigned a slot to present their portfolio along the programme of EDO 2021-22.
All submissions must include:
Send a zip file (max. 25 MB) with all contents to: email@example.com with the subject line: "Project Name / Open Call". Submissions that do not follow these criteria will not be considered.
Thank you to everyone who submitted projects for portfolio review with Jim Goldberg and Alessandra Sanguinetti. The portfolios chosen were as follows:
• Ana Paganini - Happy Hermits
• Francisco Ancensão - Segura e firme não está nenhuma pedra
• Joana Dionisio - And the Shape of things Disappeared for a While
• Matilde Viegas - The City of the Deported
• Polly Hummel - Küss den Frosch
Thank you to everyone who submitted projects for portfolio review with Anthony Luvera. The portfolios chosen were as follows::
Alberte Alonso Pereira - Ângulos Mortos
Baltasar Garcia - Oir un Rio
Claudio Albuquerque - What A Strange Way Of Life
Pedro Malheiro - Dias Estranhos
Rui Costa - Como quem está de passagem
* Emerging means someone, who has never exhibited her/his work individually or never (self) published a monograph.